Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day

I am grateful for Mothers. This is a Mother's Day that most will experience at some time in their life, but never really think it will happen until it does. That is that I lost my Mother this year to a stroke. As a Father now, I realize what my Mother went through in raising me and my brothers and sister. I understand the importance of her being there for every little need and even just being there when there wasn't a particular need. I am grateful for the influence of my Mother throughout my life and I am grateful to know that we can be reunited after this life.

As I look at how great my kids are turning out, I have an immense amount of gratitude to Sharon for the kind of mother that she is. Sharon, you are doing a great job. So in addition to being my sweetheart, thank you for being such a wonderful mother to our children.

Dave

1 comment:

kathy w. said...

This was really lovely, Dad.